Saturday, December 27, 2008

Reading My New Book To Children at First United Methodist Church



I read my new book to a group of children at the First United Methodist Church on December 3, 2008. The ages were 5-10. I had two groups. The first group consisted of pre-school age children. Grades 1-4 were in the second group. It was so much fun. They were so attentive and seemed to enjoy the story and the illustrations. After I read the book to each group and answered questions I showed them how to draw Archie. I better watch out...there were alot of very talented artists there. One of the children even drew ME a picture of Archie. Here is the group of kids and the drawing. I don't know who enjoyed it more...me or them!!! Thanks guys!


One of the girls, the one on the right with the biggest smile, wrote me a thank-you note.

No comments: